Here you have all the information about the warranty and returns of the products you buy in the Invelon online shop.
Commercial transactions carried out through this website are subject to the legislation in force in Spain, to the exclusion of any other national legislation and irrespective of the buyer's place of residence.
In general, consumer goods are subject to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (LGDCU). The seller guarantees that the product is in accordance with what is agreed in the sales contract for a period of two years from delivery. Within said period, in case of non-conformity or defect, the consumer can demand the repair or replacement of the product and if this is not possible, obtain a price reduction or the termination of the contract, with the exceptions and requirements established in the LGDCU. Unless proven otherwise, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the six months after the product is delivered, already existed when the thing was delivered, except when this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the lack of conformity. The consumer must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it. These rights may be exercised before the seller or directly with the manufacturer of the product.
Those products that are acquired to integrate them into a productive or commercial process and therefore excluded from the application of the LGDCU, will have a guarantee period of not less than six months according to the provisions of articles 1484 to 1491 of the Civil Code for sanitation. Of hidden vices or defects.
Faults or defects derived from: 1) inappropriate or inadequate maintenance by the Customer are excluded from the guarantee; 2) software, interfaces or supplies from Customer or a third party; 3) unauthorized modifications; 4) improper use or operation outside the specifications of the Product; 5) abuse, neglect, accident, loss or damage during transport not attributable to the seller; 6) inadequate preparation of the installation site; 7) unauthorized maintenance or repair; or 8) Accidents, natural catastrophes or any other cause beyond the control of the seller.
Without prejudice to the applicable legal regime, the terms and conditions of guarantee of each product are determined by its manufacturer.
The order has arrived with bumps or defects of the transport
Whenever you receive an online purchase shipment, you must review the total content of the order in front of the courier staff that makes the delivery to you. If you agree to what was received, you can sign on the delivery note or telematic device provided by the courier.
If the courier staff cannot wait for you to check your order, you must indicate this on the delivery note or telematic device before signing, putting for example "not reviewed" and indicating it to the courier staff.
If you perceive damage or defects in the order received, you must notify it within 24 hours after delivery to email@example.com. Providing photographs of the status of the order will help us claim the damage to the courier company.
The item is not working properly
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and your incident will be attended to in less than 24 business hours. Thank you very much for your attention. For any questions, we are at your disposal.
Right of withdrawal and Return Policy
If you are the final recipient consumer of the product, subject to the provisions of the LGDCU, you have up to 14 calendar days to return your purchase or part of it. The term begins to count from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the good. In the event that in the same order you have purchased multiple goods that have been delivered to you separately, the withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the last of those goods. In the event that you have acquired a good composed of multiple components or parts, the withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the last component or material. You can return any product without indicating the reason or penalty, as long as it has not been used or unsealed from its original packaging. In case of withdrawal, we will collect the goods, but the customer must bear the direct cost of the return.
The payment of the amount to be returned, which will include the delivery costs charged at the time of the sale, will be made effective by the same means of payment used at the time of the sale, unless you choose a different one, within 14 days natural from the date we have received the notification of withdrawal. From the amount to be returned, the costs of collecting the returned products will be deducted, which will be approximately and at most equivalent to the transport costs paid when purchasing the product.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the case of products purchased to integrate them into a production or commercial process, and therefore not subject to the application of the LGDCU.
How to make a return
1. Within the legal term, you must send an email to email@example.com, expressing the unequivocal decision to terminate the contract, providing the order or invoice number, as well as the reference or description of the item or items to be returned.
2. You will receive by e-mail a return authorization and delivery note that you must deliver to the courier service together with the item or items to be returned.
3. We will send you a postage due courier service that will collect the item or items to be returned in perfect packaging. Another option is that you send us the package yourself using the messaging system of your choice. This last option is not available for deliveries outside Spain.
4. The amount to be returned will be paid by the same means of payment used at the time of sale, unless you choose a different one, taking into account that the amount of the cost of the collection will be deducted from the amount of the item or items to be returned. The amount of the collection will never be higher than the amount of the initial shipment.
The order has come to me with bumps or defects of the transport
• Whenever you receive a shipment of an online purchase, you must review the total content of the order in front of the courier staff that makes the delivery. If you agree to what was received, you can sign on the delivery note or telematic device provided by the courier.
• If the courier staff cannot wait for you to check your order, you must indicate it on the delivery note or telematic device before signing, putting for example "not reviewed" and indicating it to the courier staff.
• If you perceive damage or defects in the order received, you must notify it within 24 hours after delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing photographs of the status of the order will help us claim the damage to the courier company.