Do you ship to other countries?
We ship to all of Europe, including the Canary and Balearic Islands, and as a novelty, XRshop ships its products to the following Latin American countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela), United States and Canada. If your country is not on the list, you can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you.
Can I buy from XRshop if I am from outside Europe?
Yes, XRshop can ship to the Latin American countries listed above, United States and Canada. If your country is not listed, please contact us.
Are shipments to the Canary and Balearic Islands free?
Shipping to the Canary Islands has a cost of €40 and the Balearic Islands have a cost of €23
What are the shipping costs to countries outside Europe?
The shipping costs include the transport and insurance of your order to the delivery address indicated. The amount is calculated according to the destination and the weight of the shipment, which is automatically calculated during the checkout of your order.
Please note that customs and/or local taxes and duties are not included. In the event that it is necessary to pay taxes in advance, the same transport agency will contact you to tell you all the steps.
If you have any questions, need help or documentation, please email us to email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you.
What is the checkout process if I am from a country outside Europe?
- Select your preferred currency in the drop-down menu.
- Search and find the product that best suits your needs in our webshop and find the product that best suits your needs.
- Add the product you want to the cart (you can repeat this step with the rest of the products you want).
- Once you have selected all the products, go to "Your cart" to review all the selected items. In this section, you can modify the quantities as well as delete items.
- At the bottom of "Your Cart" you will find the shipping calculator. All you have to do is enter your country and postal code and the application will automatically calculate the shipping price for you.
- Once you have completed the above steps, click on "Checkout".
- On the next screen, you will be asked to fill in all the fields in order to generate the invoice.
- Once you have filled in all the information fields, you must continue to "Continue with shipments".
- In the shipping section, you can select the same billing address or add a new one for delivery. Select the shipping option that best suits you and continue to "Continue with payment".
- In this last section you will see a summary of all the previous data and all that remains is to select the payment method that suits you best.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive an e-mail notification with the summary of your order.
- Finally, as soon as your order has been prepared and the shipping label has been generated, you will receive a new notification with the shipping agency and shipping number so that you can always know the status of the shipment.
- During the customs clearance in your country, the taxes you will have to pay will be determined. DHL Express will contact you to inform you of all the steps involved.
- DHL Express offers you different delivery methods so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- In the event that it is necessary to pay taxes in advance, the same transport agency will contact you to tell you all the steps.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the recommended requirements for HP Reverb G2?
Here are the recommended requirements: 6th Generation Intel core i5 CPU (or higher) or AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz (or higher) Graphics Solution: NVIDIA GTX 1080 (or higher). Memory: 8GB DDR RAM. Available storage: 10 GB. DisplayPort 1.3, 1x USB 3.0 Type C also required
What is the warranty period for the viewer?
The warranty period in Spain for individuals is 24 months and for companies 12 months.
Is a purchase invoice generated?
Yes, a purchase invoice is generated. In the process of creating the account and managing the order, you will be asked for the fiscal data to be able to issue the invoice. The invoice will be issued within 24/48 hours from the date your order is sent.
If you need your invoice, you can write us an email to the following address: email@example.com
How to contact support?
If you have any doubts and/or incidents with a product, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to indicate your order or invoice number so that we can have all the information. Our specialist team will give you an answer within a maximum of 24/48 hours or will indicate the support contact of the manufacturer.